Team nominations have now closed. We are pleased with current registrations which are just under last year’s numbers at 314 registrations. The way the numbers panned out it was to our mutual benefit to merge with Attadale JFC for some age groups. This builds on our collaboration for our inaugural under 12’s girls team.
We have nominated the following teams in each age group:
- Year 3: 3 teams- registrations open
- Year 4: 3 teams- registrations open
- Year 5: 3 Teams- registrations open
- Year 6: 2 Teams- registrations open
- Under 12 Girls: 1 Team- registrations open
- Year 7: 2 teams (one merged with Attadale) registrations open
- Year 8: One Team- registrations closed
- Year 9: One merged team with Attadale- registrations closed
- Year 10: One Team- registrations closed
- Year12: One Team- registrations open
Your individual team managers will be in touch regarding commencement of per-season training which will commence mid to late March for most age groups. Auskick registrations are still open.
West Coast Eagles- try footy (for girls):
Troy Park (Attadale) Monday 13th
Mouthguard fitting day
; Sunday 12th
March, at 9:30am -11:30am at Henry Jeffery.
This year we have organised a mouthguard fitting day with Total Denture Care on Sunday 12th
March at 9:30am -11:30am for properly fitted mouthguards which are often cheaper than chemist bought mouthguards given these are covered by most health funds!
Discounted prices will apply for 20 or more sales in one sitting. Total Denture Care will also sponsor our club if we reach this threshold. Dual and triple layer mouthguards come with player name and contact phone number embedded within the interlayers, and Siblings are also welcome to be fitted, for other sports.
Mouthguards will be available 2 weeks after the fitting. This is when payment can be made. (mouthguard patient form
, mouthguard designs